10 People Who Taught Me Something
- Henry Friedman, who taught me that few decisions are permanent.
- Mr. Watson, who taught me that a teacher does best by being himself.
- Kurt Friedman, who taught me to make the best of a bad situation.
- Liz Tanner, who taught me when to be selfish and when not to be.
- Barbara Graber, who taught me that my friends are more important than my work.
- Kendyl Linn, who taught me that sex is a good thing.
- Kelly Crone, who taught me that you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't bother trying.
- Margie Hale, who taught me how to love.
- Lynn Hatfield, who taught me not to use my childhood as an excuse.
- Barbara Stone, who taught me to enjoy attention, but not be attached to it.
10 Unusual Things I've Done
- Lived in Illinois for 3 days
- Got my Ph.D. in 4 years
- Sky dived
- Dressed up as a woman (3 times!)
- Slept on the 90th floor of a building
- Had something named after me
- Attended an all-male college
- Blew up a microwave oven
- Paid for my own college expenses
- Visited my mother in a mental institution